Monday, December 1, 2014

Online Biography Proposal

For my online biography I will be covering it on Steve Dripps. Dripps has over come adversity by serving several years in the army and making a successful life after. He suffers from PTSD, but continues to go on with everyday life having a family, working and everyday activities. I plan to discuss his life before joining, while in the army, life after the army and much more including the future. Besides him over coming adversity this will be a great biography on an interesting person. I plan to have interview videos with him, along with someone who is close with him. Besides the videos I will incorporate photo's and a timeline of his life using one of the media outlets we used over the semester. Lastly this will give my blog audience and inside look into a veterans life and what it was and is like for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment